I intend to go through my intentions for the year at the end of each month. This gives me a monthly reminder of my intentions as well as ample space for reflection and possible adjustment.
2019. The year when I will…
* have my bodily wellbeing in focus by:
- continuing with my daily Seven accompanied by burpees: ✅
- Headspace daily: ✅
- run a minimum of 75 runs: 3 runs during January.
- take cold (outdoors) baths as often as I can – and add to this by taking cold showers: 2 cold baths in January.
- dance Lindy hop as often as I can (taking a class during the spring, and then there’s the social dancing as well!): no lindy hop in January, but come February my dance class starts!
- continuing to ride my bike and walk as much as possible: walked 70+ kilometers and biked almost 370 ditto.
* have my mental and spiritual wellbeing in focus by:
- reading at least 75 books, of which 12 in Swedish and 12 in English already have been chosen. These 12 + 12 I will be blogging about: Read 6/75 books. Blogged about The Talent Code which makes for book 1 of 12 in English, and the Swedish counterpart enligt Maria Magdalena
- learn at least five songs by heart including lyrics on the guitar, which will be made possible by my aim at ten minutes of guitar playing on a daily basis: Played at least 10 minutes a day during January, and am working on learning those five songs by heart.
- I will let the wonderful book The book of Awakening by Mark Nepo be my daily companion: ✅
- hold digital 24-hour sabbats at least twice a month:
- Just one digital sabbat on 26-27 January. Reminding me that what works for me is if I when I do these reflections set preliminary dates for the two upcoming sabbats, so in Febuary I aim for 12-13 samt 22-23.
* have creation in focus by:
- booking at least four two-day writing retreats during the year: pondering a few ideas about writing retreats, including the possibility of running a digital retreat?
- keeping up with daily Facebook Lives for as long as there’s energy in doing it: ✅
- blog daily: ✅
- start to pod: Concretizing my intention. In February I will release the pod episodes I recorded this summer…
- additional intention as of 2FEB2019: release (at least) 4 e-books in 2019
* have financial husbandry in focus by:
- sowing, sowing and sowing a little bit more; on a weekly basis intentionally work on my various income streams: ✅
- keep tabs on my set invoicing goal on a monthly basis: ✅
- keep an accounts book on private income and expenses: ✅
And finally – on all levels – experiment and play, experience pleasure and exploring and challenging myself, all the while being gentle to myself: teacher at Newton vocational college in mapping and documenting processes, recording a pod with Caspian for Yet another conversation (Ännu Ett Samtal), my eldest flew to Sydney, Australien for 10-12 months or so, choir practice has started again, Ladies night at Inga-Lill, we’ve had both snow and rain and it’s been absolutely wonderful, and the cold baths at that, those I truly enjoy. Who would have ever thought that I would so love taking a dip in a freezing cold ocean? How fascinating!
2019. Here I come. As I am. Gown off!